Thursday 28 February 2013

What Infertiles Say v. What they mean!


Happy Thursday everyone!! Only one more day then its TGIF!!

So im in a great mood today which is making me want to make you all laugh.

So today is “What Infertile People Say/What They Really Mean!”

What we say:
You better tell me the second you get pregnant
What we mean:
You better not get pregnant before me

What we say:
OMG im so happy for you! When are you due?
What we mean:
How long do I need to hide your pregnancy updates from my facebook

What we say:
Do you have names picked out?
What we mean:
You better not steal my name!

What we say:
No this infertility thing has brought us so much closer its almost a blessing
What we mean:
We hate this journey but hate your advice even more so im going to say something positive to shut you up.

What we say:
The great thing is we get to travel a lot and go on dates and spend time just the 2 of us
What we mean:
We need a vacation or alone time in order to get away from the doctors, the treatments, and the horrible horrible advice that everyone gives.

What we say:
Just be glad you didn’t have to pay thousands to get pregnant
What we mean:
You know my situation stop bitching about being pregnant to me!

What we say:
Im so glad you never had to go through the struggles of infertility
What we mean:
I feel so alone in this.

What we say:
No im fine really. That post wasn’t for me really. It was just for the other infertiles on the page
What we mean:
GO AWAY and let me talk to people who know what im talking about. I NEED TO VENT TOO!!

What we say:
Oh really? Yeah imagine if that 6 months were stretched into 3 years.
What we mean:
You have no idea how I feel. So it took you 6 months to conceive. Big Freakin Whoop. Try 3 years of endless heartbreak and trampled hopes. Then talk to me!


Feel free to add if you think of any! Great for a laugh for us infertiles!!!



Myleen Ring | Legal Assistant to Stephanie D. Whyte
Description: C:\Documents and Settings\mring\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures\Global Template - Send - No LinkedIn No Bio (Myleen Ring)-Image01.jpg
McLeod Law LLP | Web 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended only for the person(s) or organization(s) named above. The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is protected by solicitor/client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from disseminating, distributing, disclosing, reading, reproducing or otherwise using this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender and delete all records of this e-mail message and any attachments from your computer. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment