Thursday 7 March 2013

Fork in the Road


Have you ever come to a point in your life where you just take a look back and decide its time to change some things? Time to work on yourself and your future?

It’s like a switch is flipped and all of a sudden you find yourself bored and distancing away from the people that once meant the most to you and you find yourself looking at your life, and your problems, and your situation and you decide you’ve had enough and now is the time for you.

That’s where I am at. I have had the most AMAZING support system these last months and I will forever cherish those people that reached out and helped me through my worst times and rest assured those people will always be in my life and can count on me for the love and support that they have shown me as well.

Those times, however, have made me realize that life is about so much more than who said what to who, why and when. Those times are so much more than being there for someone when you know they wont be there for you. Anyway some changes are in the works… BIG changes… and I refuse to let my past control my future. I am working on me now and fixing myself emotionally, spiritually and in the end physically. Those of you who know me, really know me, know that I will always need you and count on you for support as I will always be there for you and support you but there are some people that have helped form me to become who I am and to get to this point but our time is finished. I will always care for you, cherish what we had, but its time to move one.

Its time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment