Thursday 19 July 2012

Here goes nothing...

Alright so I don't blog, or at least I didn't, until now. I have a lot of emotion and feelings and crap to get out and I'm not sure how... Those of you who know me know that I prefer to be like one of the boys and sit down and watch a flames game or go trash talk players at a stamps game. I like to be around my girls too don't get me wrong but there a very select few that I actually open up to and talk to about what's currently going on with me.. First and foremost if you don't like what I have to say on here.. Well tough shit.. Close the page.. This is my blog and I will be my outspoken blunt self.. Feel free to delete me on Facebook unfollow me on here whatever.. So most of you know (cause I really couldn't care anymore who knows) Graham (hubby) and I can't have babies... Well the natural way anyway. Most of my blogging will be about this... We are currently paying doctors big bucks to poke and prod at us through an insane amount of tests.. Most of you can get pregnant by looking at each other, or walking around naked, I'm aware... Which gives me an idea about my next post of shit to not say to an infertile couple.. Fertility treatments cost a lot of money and can wear a couple fairly thin so please be conscious of what you say to me after reading this.. I'm getting pregnancy announcements almost on a daily basis!! Great for you but come on!! You tried for what? 1.5 months and oh look at that you're 6 weeks (1.5 months) do you honestly think I want to hear that all you had to do was have a flicker of a thought when I'm peeing on ovulation sticks and shoving pillows under my hips and popping clomid like its going out of style even though I turn into one moody bitch while I'm on it (how can you tell I'm on it now?) I'm just getting really confused lately about how the world works.. Girls that are way to young and with trash for men are having the most beautiful babies while other girls who are married, own homes, have great jobs, and big empty arms tearful eyes and a heart that breaks every time that time of the month come can't get pregnant or loose their babies!! I'm not sure what to say life sucks.. Then you die... In the meantime I just wish that God would bless me with a little miracle that calls me mom.. And stop making pregnancy announcements happen on a daily basis.. Ok that's enough for today.. Sorry for the rant.. I promise I'm not always this unpleasant..

No comments:

Post a Comment