Friday 20 July 2012

Almost 3 years.....

Ok so I know that I said that most of my blogging would be about infertility but today is going to be a bit different...

3 years ago today I was at work thinking "4 more days..." 4 more days until I married my best friend in the whole world. The man who has pushed me and challenged me and has made me who I am today...

I was so eager and excited to get married but so anxious and nervous about being a part of the family I was about to join. Would I fit in? Would the family who hasn't met me like me? Do they think I am good enough for him?

Through these last 3 years Graham and I have been through hell and back and I am just so so so happy to be married to such a strong, gorgeous, challenging, courageous, loving, sweet, and confident man!

I may not be a big church goer... I don't have a prayer group or a bible study... I am not perfect nor do I act like I am... I'm loud and I am outspoken and I can get emotional... I believe that god still loves me for who I am and has a special plan for me... Even though I don't understand... I don't have to understand I have to just trust him... like I did when I met Graham... he designed a man that was so perfectly fit for me... he made this man for me... but he needed to prepare me to meet him... and now I feel that god is working on the most gorgeous perfect child for us but has used this infertility journey to strengthen our marriage and make us even more in love with each other after everyday.. these last three years have been tough... very tough... but I wouldn't change a thing... I wouldn't take back one emotional break down... I wouldn't take back one heart break... because it has made me so strong and made my husband so strong and has made us completely unbreakable!!

Anyway... I am going to sign off and have a wonderful weekend to celebrate 3 years of wedding "bliss" with my amazing husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment